Eigenbrod and J. Thom, eds. Bearpaw Publishing. Taras and B.
Rasporich, eds. International Thompson Publishing, Oakes, R. Riewe, M. Bennett and B. Chisholm, eds.
Native Studies Press, Jeannette Armstrong and Lally Grauer, eds. Asch, ed.
We moved your item s to Saved for Later. There was a problem with saving your item s for later. You can go to cart and save for later there. Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews Write a review.
- One Body, One Spirit: Principles of Successful Multiracial Churches.
- When the Other Is Me: Native Resistance Discourse, 1850-1990.
- When the other is me : Native resistance discourse, !
- The “Civ/Sav Distinction” and “Progress”?
Tell us if something is incorrect. Only 1 left! Add to Cart. Free delivery.
Arrives by Friday, Oct Pickup not available. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer.clublavoute.ca/qawek-citas-por.php
When the Other is Me: Native Resistance Discourse, 1850-1990
Emma LaRocque is a scholar, author, poet, social and literary critic, and a professor in the Department of Native Studies, University of Manitoba. She is the author of the groundbreaking book, Defeathering the Indian, and has also written extensively on contemporary Aboriginal literatures, Canadian historiography, and images of Aboriginal people in the media marketplace. She is a Plains Cree Metis from northeastern Alberta. See All Customer Reviews.
When the Other is Me: Native Resistance Discourse
Shop Books. Add to Wishlist.
- ENGL 164: Indigenous Literature: Find Books, eBooks, DVDs;
- When the Other is Me: Native Resistance Discourse 1850-1990!
- Making it Home – University of Manitoba Press.
- Search for Books in the Library Catalogue!
- No Harm, No Foul.
USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Overview In this long-awaited book from one of the most recognized and respected scholars in Native Studies today, Emma LaRocque presents a powerful interdisciplinary study of the Native literary response to racist writing in the Canadian historical and literary record from to About the Author Dr.
- Article excerpt;
- About This Item.
- Analytical Uses of Immobilized Biological Compounds for Detection, Medical and Industrial Uses;
Average Review. Write a Review.