- What is Kobo Super Points?.
- Latent Inhibition and Its Neural Substrates.
- Morphological Productivity: Structural Constraints in English Derivation!
- A Foucauldian Approach to International Law - Leonard M Hammer - Häftad () | Bokus.
- The Cabala of Pegasus?
- Doing Justice to Foucault: Legal Theory and the Later Ethics | SpringerLink;
Permanent Record Edward Snowden Inbunden. Spara som favorit. Skickas inom vardagar.
Laddas ned direkt. Foucault's challenging view of power and knowledge as the basis for interpreting the international system forms the central themes of this book. As the application of international law expands and develops this book considers how Foucault's approach may create a viable framework that is not beset by ontological issues.
- A Foucauldian Approach to International Law: Descriptive Thoughts for Normative Issues.
- On the Uses of Foucault for International Law — Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- De Havilland DH.4.
- A Foucauldian Interpretation of Modern Law.
- Good Girls, Bad Girls: The Enduring Lessons of Twelve Women of the Old Testament.
- Kinanthropometry and Exercise Physiology Laboratory Manual: Tests, Procedures and Data: Volume One: Anthropometry: 1;
- Junior Balkan mathematical olympiads.
With International law essentially stuck within an older framework of outmoded statist approaches, and overly broad understanding of the significance of external actors such as international organizations; current interpretations are either rooted in a narrow attempt to demonstrate a functioning normative structure or interpret developments as reflective of some emerging and somewhat unwieldy ethical order. This book therefore aims to ameliorate the approaches of a number of different 'schools' within the disciplines of international law and international relations, without being wedded to a single concept.
This book analyses a variety of problems and issues that have surfaced within the international system and provides a framework for consideration of these issues, with a view towards accounting for ongoing developments in the international arena. Theoretical Grounds for International. Recognition Transformation and Power. Transgressing Problems of Customary International.
sponinduhepny.ml Human Security from a Transformative Context. NonGovernmental Organizations and Power. Dr Hammer has published books and articles in the area of international law and international human rights, including the book The International Human Right to Freedom of Conscience Ashgate.