Unlike other books of its kind, the new Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery offers detailed, step-by-step instructions from initial skin marking and cut to final closure for more than 90 commonly performed oculoplastic, lacrimal, and orbital surgeries. Each step also includes a matching illustration inverted to accommodate the surgeon's actual position during the surgery. In addition to clear instruction, the text for each surgery covers preoperative evaluation discussions, postoperative care instructions, and how to avoid and manage potential complications.
Have doubts regarding this product? Post your question. Safe and Secure Payments.
Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery
Easy returns. You might be interested in.
Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Oculoplastic Surgery Atlas
Upcoming SlideShare. Like this presentation? Why not share! Embed Size px. Start on.
Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
- Flames of War Old Ironsides: Intelligence Handbook on US Armored Forces (The World War II Miniatures Game).
- Colour Atlas of Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery - 4th Edition.
- Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery!
- Studies with a Liquid Argon Time Projection Chamber: Addressing Technological Challenges of Large-Scale Detectors!
Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here.
- Capote in Kansas: A Ghost Story.
- US Government and Politics (Politics Study Guides).
- Scientific Discourse: Multiliteracy in the Classroom (Continuum Discourse);
- Atlas of Oculoplastic and Orbital Surgery | Taylor & Francis Group?